1. A confusing crowd of things
2. A suffocating cloud of smoke
3. It surrounds them completely
4. Deprive oxygen and prevent breathing
5. Disguise or hide
6. It forms an impenetrable casing
7. Deprive from oxygen necessary for combustion
We are destined to live in a world where mater reigns our minds. When we inherit twisted ideas, we tend to feel heavy, sleepy, and confused. We have been taught that we are DNA, that there is a breach between one thing and another, that we cannot change our destiny. The hardest job is peeling back those layers that were put on us at an early age in the subconscious. We can take those learnt ideas and rebuild them; drown them. It’s the start of a bigger conscience.